USGS 430427089284901 DN-07/09E/19-0064
- Dane County, Wisconsin
- Hydrologic Unit Code 07090001
- Latitude 43°04'27", Longitude 89°28'49" NAD27
- Land-surface elevation 921 feet above sea level NGVD29
- The depth of the well is 302 feet below land surface.
- The depth of the hole is 302 feet below land surface.
- This well is completed in the "Cambrian-Ordovician aquifer system" (S300CAMORD) national aquifer.
- This well is completed in the "Sandstone Aquifer" (300SNDS) local aquifer.
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Wisconsin Water Science Center
STREET VIEW: Click the top right button to get full screen