USGS 431233089103201 DN-09/11E/34-1355
- Dane County, Wisconsin
- Hydrologic Unit Code 07090002
- Latitude 43°12'33", Longitude 89°10'32" NAD27
- Land-surface elevation 950 feet above sea level NGVD29
- The depth of the well is 70 feet below land surface.The depth of the hole is 70 feet below land surface.
- This well is completed in the Cambrian-Ordovician aquifer system (S300CAMORD) national aquifer.
- This well is completed in the Jordan Sandstone (372JRDN) local aquifer.
- Record for this site is maintained by the USGS Wisconsin Water Science Center
STREET VIEW: Click the top right button to get full screen